GRACE enrollment is processed online using the TADS enrollment system. Please refer to the process outlined below for returning families or for those families new to GRACE.
Enrollment for Fall 2020 begins January 26, 2020
Returning GRACE Families
Families of current GRACE students received a re-enrollment email on January 24, 2020. The re-enrollment email came from the student’s current GRACE school name via email@example.com. The email contained a link for the current student which will take the parent/guardian to the TADS website for the re-enrollment process. This link is specific to the student/family and is not to be used for other students or by other families. Alternatively, a current GRACE family may log directly into TADS.com using their existing Family LOG IN information and follow the prompts for enrollment.
The enrollment process involves the following steps. All steps must be completed in their entirety to reserve each child’s seat for fall 2020.
(1) Answering required registrations questions for each child. Check out what is new in enrollment for 2020-21 by selecting this LINK.
(2) Paying the enrollment fee (per family- which will be required in conjunction with enrollment of the first child if more than one child is being enrolled).
(3) Completing the tuition agreement.
(4) Designing a payment plan (payment plans begin after July 1, 2020).
Current families who wish to enroll new children to the GRACE school are to submit a new admission application for each child by selecting the Admissions tab when in the TADS system and following the prompts. Once an admission application is submitted, please wait for further communication. All admission applications undergo review. Once an application is accepted, an email will convey instructions along with a link to complete the enrollment process.
Seats are filled on a first-come basis. If a class is full, your child will be placed on a wait list, and you will be notified when a seat opens up.
New Families – Getting Started is Easy!
To set up your account, select your school of choice from the list below. Once you select your school, you will be directed to the TADS website to create a new account. Follow the instructions within TADS to complete the admission application for the 2020-21 academic year for your child and “Submit” when finished. Once submitted, please wait for further communication. All admission applications undergo review. Once an application is accepted, an email will convey instructions along with a link to complete the enrollment process.
- Father Allouez Catholic School Admission Link
- Holy Cross Catholic School Admission Link
- Holy Family Catholic School Admission Link
- Notre Dame School of De Pere Admission Link
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School Admission Link
- St. Bernard Catholic School Admission Link
- St. John Paul II Classical School Admission Link
- St. John the Baptist School Admission Link
- St. Thomas More Catholic School Admission Link
ENROLLMENT, TUITION AGREEMENT AND PAYMENT PLAN
Once your Admissions Application has been accepted, you will receive an email from the GRACE school via firstname.lastname@example.org. The email will contain a link which will you to the TADS website to complete the enrollment process. When you complete the enrollment section for your child(ren), you will be required to, and prompted to, pay the enrollment fee (per family), complete a tuition agreement and set up a payment plan in the TADS system. Once you complete these steps in their entirety, your child’s seat will be secured for the 2020-21 academic year. Seats are filled on a first-come basis. If a class is full, your child will be placed on a wait list, and you will be notified when a seat opens up.
GRACE: Gold Summer Camp
A great time was had by all at GRACE: Gold Summer Camp 2019. Stay tuned for details on Summer Camp 2020 which will be posted as they become available on our Camp webpage at this LINK.