The GRACE school system and each of our nine schools provide an annual Snapshot Report that is posted online.
The Snapshot Report includes a variety of details, including:
- Total students
- Percentage of students who are Catholic
- Percentage of students who are parishioners
- Enrollment figures, arranged by grade levels and years
- Eighth-grade MAP scores for reading and math
- Ethnicity percentages
- Extra-curricular activities
- Number of professional staff members
- Student: teacher ratio
- Tuition and Support numbers
The GRACE Snapshot Report can be viewed on this page.
To see each of our schools’ respective Snapshot Reports, please click the links below: