A whole new learning for a whole new world. Here in the Green Bay Area Catholic Education (GRACE) school system, we grew from the traditions of Catholic education and created a forward-thinking, high-tech, high-achieving, faith-based school system whose primary focus is individualized learning.
Through strong parenting, your child inherited kindness, faith, curiosity and ambition. Through GRACE, we want to let these qualities flourish in the likeness of Jesus and ignite a passion to excel.
While each of our nine schools is unique in its personality and curricular focus, we all share in the benefits of a GRACE education.
- Every GRACE school is fully accredited.
- Individualized learning: Instilling character and confidence in your child
- Shared training and resources: Collaborating for a strong network of learning
- Faith-based values that teach mutual respect: Resulting in far fewer bullying issues
- Focus on academic excellence: Striving for the success of every student
- Strong parent involvement: Partnering with GRACE schools to support your child
- Spiritual nurturing of the mind and body: Educating the whole person
- Technologically pioneering: Providing students with the latest tools for learning
Catholic Values and Dedication
Catholic values and a true dedication to nurturing the gifts of every child are at the heart of a GRACE education. In a world where so many things seem beyond our control, GRACE schools help our children make sense out of the complex world around them and reinforce the foundation parents establish at home. The sense of family extends to each GRACE school where there are high expectations for learning, individual responsibility and personal character. GRACE’s integration of faith, academics and morals allows our students to better understand the world around them as we develop the next generation of leaders.