By sharing meaningful donations with GRACE that benefit students today or by leaving lasting gifts for generations to come, your generosity creates a legacy for Catholic education.
- Wills, Trusts or Bequests: Designate a gift for GRACE, whether a set
dollar amount, a percentage of your estate or the residual amount in your Will or Trust.
- Beneficiary Designation: It is very simple to name GRACE as a beneficiary on a life insurance policy, annuity, IRA and retirement plans, CD, bank accounts or donor advised fund.
- Securities and Stocks: GRACE can accept gifts of stocks or securities. The current market value determines the value of your gift. Please contact the GRACE Development Office for information to process the transfer.
- IRA Charitable Rollover or RMD: Your gift will be put to use today, allowing you to see the difference your donation is making as well as tax savings. Consult your financial advisor to discuss using your IRA to support GRACE and our mission.
- Cash: Through checks and electronic transfers, gifts of cash, outside of an IRA, have no limit. Gifts can be made to GRACE online, by mail or by phone.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts: Establishing a memorial or tribute gift is a meaningful way to honor a loved one or celebrate a special occasion, such as a birthday or
anniversary. Often, donors and families suggest that donations be made to GRACE instead of receiving gifts, flowers or memorials.
Please contact the GRACE Development Office at (920) 499-7330, ext. 1011, to discuss giving planned gifts to GRACE.
With any planned gift, we recommend that you seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
If you include GRACE in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID:
Legal name: Green Bay Area Catholic Education, Inc.
Address: 1822 Riverside Drive, Green Bay, WI 54301
Federal tax ID number: 26-2752858