When you make a donation to an endowment, your gift can last forever. Endowment donations are invested. A portion of the annual income from the investment is used to support the immediate needs at GRACE. The remaining funds are reinvested to ensure indefinite support.
GRACE works in partnership with the Catholic Foundation for the Diocese of Green Bay for our existing endowments and scholarship funds:
- Green Bay Area Catholic Education System Endowment: Established to benefit programs and operations of the GRACE system.
- Green Bay Area Catholic Education Scholarship: Established to provide tuition assistance for students in the GRACE system.
- Richard J. and Ann M. Jilot Scholarship Fund: Established to assist students with financial needs at GRACE and Notre Dame Academy with preference to GRACE St. Bernard students.
- Paul J. Schierl Scholarship Endowment–GRACE: Established to assist students with financial needs at any GRACE school with first preference to students of St. John Paul II Classical School.
- Ed and Carol LaMere Family Catholic Education Fund: Established for the greatest needs of Catholic education in the GRACE system.
Please contact the GRACE Development Office at (920) 499-7330, ext. 1011, to discuss endowed giving or establishing your own named fund for GRACE.
With any planned gift, we recommend that you seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
If you include GRACE in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID:
Legal Name: Green Bay Area Catholic Education, Inc.
Address: 1822 Riverside Drive, Green Bay, WI 54301
Federal Tax ID Number: 26-2752858