How To Apply
Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year launched on January 31, 2021 in conjunction with Catholic Schools Week. We encourage families to enroll early to ensure your child’s seat for attendance in our GRACE school system.
Returning GRACE families looking to re-enroll should please visit our Re-Enrollment webpage for details.
IMPORTANT ENROLLMENT DEADLINES
- August 19, 2021 at 4 p.m. – Children must be enrolled by this deadline in order to attend the first day of school.
- Subsequently, all enrollment will be reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis. Start dates will be established by the school principal and adhere to the following parameters:
- Children enrolled by 4 p.m. on September 1, 2021 will be permitted to attend beginning September 7, 2021.
- Children who are accepted after September 1, 2021, will be permitted to attend following a minimum of two business days following completion of the enrollment process.
An online account in GRACE’s enrollment management system, TADS, is required to complete the admission and enrollment processes.
To set up your account, please select your GRACE school of choice from the list below. Once you select your school, you will be immediately taken to the TADS website to create an account. Follow the instructions within TADS to complete the admission application for the 2021-22 academic year for your child and “Submit” when finished.
Once an admission application is submitted, please wait for further communication. All admission applications undergo review, and the process is not immediate. This review may require an interview or provision of additional information for which you will be contacted by the school office to arrange. Once an admission application is accepted, an email will convey the acceptance and instructions to complete the online enrollment process.
Please select the 2021-22 Admission Link for the GRACE school of your choice.
- Father Allouez Catholic School Admission Link
- Holy Cross Catholic School Admission Link
- Holy Family Catholic School Admission Link
- Notre Dame School of De Pere Admission Link
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School Admission Link
- St. Bernard Catholic School Admission Link
- St. John the Baptist School Admission Link
- St. John Paul II Classical School Admission Link [this Link is also to be used for Chesterton Academy of SJPII)
- St. Thomas More Catholic School Admission Link
An email from the school via tads.com will convey formal acceptance of an admission application and instructions to complete the online enrollment process. The online enrollment process involves the following important steps. All steps must be completed in their entirety to reserve each child’s seat for the 2021-22 school year.
Answer required enrollment registration questions for each child.
Pay the enrollment fee. This is a per-family fee per the enrollment fee schedule applicable at the time of enrollment (see our Tuition and Fees webpage). The TADS system will request the enrollment fee be paid after the registration questions are answered for the first child. If there are additional children to re-enroll, be sure to continue to complete the registration questions for remaining children and then complete Steps 3 and 4.
Create your tuition agreement. Once the enrollment registration questions have been completed for each child and the enrollment fee has been paid, the tuition agreement must be created. Tuition and fees will be outlined along with terms and conditions requiring acknowledgement.
Set up your billing account and payment plan. This step entails design of your payment plan by selecting the desired payment method and schedule from established options. Payment plans begin after July 1, 2021.
At the conclusion of Step 4, an enrollment confirmation message will appear online in the system. This confirmation message will contain an invitation to apply for GRACE Financial Aid should the family wish to do so. Details regarding GRACE Financial Aid are available on the Tuition Assistance webpage.
Seats are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. If a class is filled, a wait list is established.
TADS provides an expert support team to assist families. Please contact TADS at:
- (800) 477-8237
For enrollment information or assistance, you also may contact the GRACE school system support staff at:
- 920-499-7330, option 2