Site Advisory Councils
Each of the nine GRACE schools has a Site Advisory Council (SAC), which serves as an important parent and parish member body to support the mission of GRACE schools.
Site Advisory Council members advise the school in accordance with the GRACE mission statement by fostering Catholic leadership and witnessing the Gospel message, embracing a stewardship way of life and striving for moral and academic excellence.
Site Advisory Council members educate parents and students on school and GRACE matters, support efforts for marketing, enrollment and retention of school families, and help oversee site-based fundraising, including Third Source Funding. They also support the Principal on matters related to policy, operation, budgets and programming at the school.
Here are links to each school’s Site Advisory Council page:
- Father Allouez Catholic School
- Holy Cross Catholic School
- Holy Family Catholic School
- Notre Dame School of De Pere
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School
- St. Bernard Catholic School
- St. John the Baptist School
- St. John Paul II Classical School
- St. Thomas More Catholic School