Our 2020 GRACE-filled summer is coming!
July 6 through July 31, 2020
Details will be posted as they become available.
GRACE: Gold Summer 2019 Information
Get your GRACE: Gold 2019 Camp T-Shirt – CLICK HERE to order now!
- Medications or Allergies?
- If your child requires medication or has allergies we should be aware of during Camp, please download the Medical Consent and Release Form complete it, and bring it to your child’s first day of Camp.
- Before or After Camp Care Needed?
- If you would like us to provide Before or After Camp Care for your child, please download the Before and After School Care Program 2019 Registration Form, complete it, and email it to email@example.com.
- Read details about this year’s Camp extended care via this parent letter.
Our summer enrichment program returns in 2019 encompassing spirituality, academics and social skills through fun, innovative classes. Our 2019 Camp Enrollment, Schedule and Course Catalog are now available (see below).
- Our 2018 GRACE: Gold Summer Camp was a great success; read parent feedback at this LINK in addition to an overview article published in our Winter 2019 GRACE Newsletter.
Putting Catholic into Camp
GRACE believes in nurturing the whole child, which includes spiritual guidance and growth. With our GRACE: Gold programming we are committed to ensuring that faith is an integral part of our summer camp experience. Highlights of faith-based camp components include:
- Time for prayer appropriate to each grade band
- A daily morning devotion held in a large group setting
- Threaded faith connection within each course
- Mass held once per week
- Dates: A four-week program from July 8 through August 2, 2019 with flexible week selections:
- Morning camp option from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Afternoon camp option from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- All-day option from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. with a lunch break and “Discovery Time”
- Courses: Course offerings for students from three-year-old preschool through those entering ninth grade
- Lunch & Discover: Daily lunch break (for all day options) with Discovery Time
- Lunch is BYOL – Bring Your Own Lunch
- Discovery Time will involve speakers, presentations and fun-filled activities for student participation
- Transportation: Families are responsible for transportation of children to and from the GRACE: Gold Summer Camp site; bus transportation is not available
- Extended Care: Before and After Camp Care Options include
GRACE: Gold Summer Camp returns to Father Allouez Catholic Middle School-Resurrection Campus. We are very appreciative for the continued kindness and assistance extended from our affiliated Resurrection Parish to partner with us in hosting our second summer adventure.
- Father Allouez Catholic School – Middle School
- Resurrection Campus
- 333 Hilltop Drive
- Green Bay, WI 54301
Camp Schedule and Courses
A wide array of course offerings will be offered with some exciting new options including all-day middle school off-site exploration camps! All Camp courses include an interwoven faith component. Just a few of the exciting classes you can look forward to for the 2019 summer are Cooking 101, Mad Scientists, Elementary Explorers, Breakout EDU, Vacation Bible School, Start a Bake Shop and much more!
- Based on option:
All-day, per week per child: $150
Half-day, per week per child: $75
- Additional fees may apply for certain classes that involve additional material/resources
- A non-refundable enrollment (registration) fee is required at the time of Camp sign-up
- Tuition assistance is not available but payment plan options are offered
- GRACE: Gold Registration Tips and Reminders
- GRACE: Gold Summer Camp Enrollment Form
- If your child requires medication or has allergies we should be aware of during camp, please download the Medical Consent and Release Form and bring it to your child’s first day of Camp.
- If you would like to send your child to Before or After Camp Care, please download the Before and After Care Registration Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check: Mail payment by check to GRACE:GOLD at 1087 Kellogg Street, Green Bay, WI 54303
- Cash: Drop off payment with invoice to a GRACE school office or the GRACE Administrative Office.
- Credit Card: Click Donate (below), enter your payment information and specify GRACE GOLD in the comment section.
- Laura Blicharz
- GRACE: Gold Summer Camp Program Director