Our 2021 GRACE-filled summer is right around the corner!
Join us for a safe, spectacular, and spiritual summer!
Camp Dates: Camp Times:
Week 1: July 5-9 Morning Sessions: 8-11AM
Week 2: July 12-16 Afternoon Sessions: 12-3PM
Week 3: July 19-23
Week 4: July 26-30
Our summer enrichment program returns for our 4th year in 2021 encompassing spirituality, academics and social skills through fun, innovative classes.
Putting Catholic into Camp
GRACE believes in nurturing the whole child, which includes spiritual guidance and growth. With our GRACE: Gold programming, we are committed to ensuring that faith is an integral part of our summer camp experience.
GRACE: Gold Summer Camp returns to Father Allouez Catholic Middle School-Resurrection Campus. We are very appreciative for the continued kindness and assistance extended from our affiliated Resurrection Parish to partner with us in hosting our third summer adventure.
- Father Allouez Catholic School – Middle School
- Resurrection Campus
- 333 Hilltop Drive
- Green Bay, WI 54301
Camp Schedule and Courses
- Standard Camp Class (3 hours): $78 half day all week / $156 full day all week
- Block Camp Class (2 classes, 1.5 hours each): $104 half day all week / $208 full day all week
- Gold Plus + Camp Class (arts / tech immersion): $104 half day all week / $208 full day all week
- Middle School Experience Camp, no transportation: $156 full day all week
- Middle School Experience Camp, with transportation: $208 full day all week
- Add On Class (pull out instruction): $5/session
- Registration – IS OPEN! Please click here to begin the registration process.
- Early registration – March 1-7 (register early and your enrollment fee is waived!)
- Regular registration – Begins March 8
Before and After School Child Care
- For information about Before and After School Child Care at GRACE: Gold Summer Camp, please click here.
- To register for Before and After School Child Care at GRACE: Gold Summer Camp, please click here.
Medical Release Form
- If you stated that your child(ren) require medication during camp or have allergies our staff should be aware of, please fill out the GRACE: Gold medical release form and bring it with you on the first day of your camp session.
- To print and fill out the medical release form, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is lunch provided at GRACE: Gold Summer Camp?
A: No. There is a lunch hour scheduled each day from 11AM-12PM in between the morning and afternoon sessions, but lunch is not provided. If your child is staying at camp all day, please send them to camp with a lunch.
- Q: How does a block class work?
A: A block class means that your child will have two classes in the one three-hour session. Your child will attend one class for 90 minutes and then switch to the other class for the second half of the session.
- Q: What is a Gold Plus+ class?
A: A Gold Plus+ class is a course that requires a higher materials cost and therefore, costs more to attend than a normal Gold course. These courses may cover topics such as art, science, technology, cooking, and baking.
Order Your 2021 Camp T-Shirt
- Show your GRACE: Gold Summer Camp spirit with a 2021 T-shirt! It features the camp year as well as the logo for our wonderful camp sponsors.
- To order a shirt please check back!
2021 Camp Safety Guidelines
- GRACE: Gold Summer Camp follows the same safety/COVID protocol guidelines as the other GRACE system schools. Please see the documents below for more information regarding safety guidelines and procedures.
Proud Sponsors of GRACE: Gold Summer Camp 2021!
- Laura Blicharz
- GRACE: Gold Summer Camp Program Director
- 920-499-7330 ext. 1015