920-499-7330, option 7
To read the President’s Blog, please click HERE.
Kimberly Desotell began serving as GRACE President in July 2015. She possesses a wealth of experience in education and leadership as well as a deep commitment to the Catholic faith.
Mrs. Desotell served as the Director of Development at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay before joining GRACE. Her background in education includes experience as a grade school teacher, a principal, a technology and training specialist, consultant and administrator.
She holds a Master of Science from Cardinal Stritch University in Administration and Instructional Leadership. Her undergraduate degree is from St. Mary’s College-Notre Dame, Ind., where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Education and a minor in Biology.
The Desotell family lives in Allouez and they are active members at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Parish in Green Bay. They have three children, all of whom attended Catholic schools.
- Green Bay Achieve Brown County Board Member, current
Greater Green Bay Chamber Partners in Education Board Member, current
- Walk to Mary Green Bay Board Member, current
- Graduate, St. Norbert College Center for Exceptional Leadership, Spring 2020
- ERC Training, Organizational Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Fall 2020
- Testified before the State of Wisconsin Assembly Committee on Education, June 24, 2020 (LINK – Kim’s presentation begins at the 2 hour, 56 minute mark)
- Adaptive Leadership Session, “Leading During COVID,” September 28, 2020
- Presenter at Diocese of Green Bay Virtual Leadership Conference, “Leading to Succeed,” November 30, 2020
Accomplishments at GRACE since 2015
- 5 years of Catholic school system enrollment growth
- Assisted to initiate a GRACE Strategic Plan
- Leadership with CatholicLink, an innovative partnership to advance Catholic education in the greater Green Bay area
- Opened new GRACE School, St. John Paul II Classical School, August 2015
Patron Saint: The Blessed Virgin Mary (She is the Queen of all Saints and the Mother of Jesus. She is also the patron saint of GRACE.) “I pray to St. Mary and ask her blessings and intercessions upon the children of GRACE daily.” ~ Kim