At Holy Family Catholic School, we have a conviction to educate our students with a focus on faith and family values. Each Pre K – 8 student is engaged with our gifted staff and our educational belief is reinforced through a strong partnership with parents and the local Green Bay community. We believe that a true sense of family permeates through our school and beyond.
Holy Family Catholic School is also approved to educate as an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School for the Middle Years Programme (MYP). Holy Family is a part of a network of over 4,200 schools in 108 countries and 1.2 million students worldwide with this IB World School status. IB prepares students to live, learn and work in a global society. In approaching learning from a collaborative view, students understand the interconnectedness of the world and their role in it. Students learn through inquiry-based approaches and become active learners in their education.
- Principal: Steve Gromala
- Address: 1204 South Fisk Street, Green Bay, Wisconsin, 54304
- Phone: 920-494-1931
- Grades: Early Childhood – 8th Grade
- Enrollment: 198 students (Fall 2018)
- Established: 1954
- Parishes: St Agnes, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, Annunciation, St. Joseph, St. Jude, St. Patrick and Nativity of Our Lord
- Learn More: School Summary