Welcome to the GRACE PowerSchool Resource Page
What is PowerSchool?
PowerSchool is an easy to use, web-based student information system. PowerSchool:
- provides parents, students and teachers an effective and timely tool to communicate student performance.
- is accessible from any place the parent/guardian can access the Internet.
- is secure, safe and confidential.
- is accessible only by authorized users. GRACE issues a username and password to the parent/guardian to allow access to the program to view appropriate student information.
Parents are encouraged to check PowerSchool regularly as we partner together in both learning and faith.
Instructional “How To” PowerSchool Videos & Guides
Signing in to PowerSchool
Accessing Student Assignments and Grades in PowerSchool
Updating Your PowerSchool Account
- Setting or changing your PowerSchool account preferences and information – English
- Configurar o cambiar las preferencias e información de su cuenta de PowerSchool – Español
How to Fill Out Forms in PowerSchool
- There are general forms in PowerSchool for parent completion. These forms are intended for the parent to provide required up-to-date information on student immunizations, medical information, etc.
Request parent/guardian PowerSchool access
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org