Fall 2020 Trimester 2 Admission and Enrollment is Closed
Trimester 2 Admission and Enrollment
For the 2020-21 academic year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, approved admissions will be permitted to begin attending at the start of trimester. The admission application and enrollment period for Trimester 2 is now closed. The deadline was 4:30 p.m. November 16, 2020.
Trimester 2 Tuition and Fees
- Information is available at the 2020-21 Tuition and Fees web page.
- Activity and Technology Fees are due in their entirety.
- Prorated Tuition is as follows.
Trimester 2 Financial Aid
GRACE continues to work diligently to support families in making Catholic education affordable.
- Financial Aid applications continue to be accepted. Completed applications will undergo review and determination as financial aid dollars permit.
- Information is available at the 2020-21 Tuition Assistance web page.
- Enrollment must be completed after which families with K-8 students will be invited to apply for financial aid online in the TADS system. This process is not immediate. A family must complete and submit their application including provision of required supporting documentation and information which is followed by review, audit and referral for assistance determination.
Please contact the GRACE Administrative Office at 920-499-7330, ext. 1013 or email email@example.com.