2020-21 GRACE Annual Appeal
To see the Annual Appeal video, please click HERE
GRACE is excited to embark on our 2020-21 giving campaign. Our Annual Appeal is essential to support our students and schools. Donations to the Annual Appeal make an immediate, positive impact to our students and schools!
- Your gift makes a difference!
- Every dollar of your tax deductible gift immediately supports students and staff as well as programs and services that make GRACE Catholic education exceptional.
- Students directly benefit from Annual Appeal gifts. Donations provide tuition assistance, support rigorous academic programming and faith-based learning, and allow for new technology resources.
- With the financial support and prayers of our faithful donors, parishioners, families, staff and friends, together, we will achieve our goal of providing ongoing opportunities for our students.
- No gift is too small or too great as every gift makes a difference!
Please note, for 2020 through the CARES Act, up to $300 per taxpayer or $600 per couple of charitable donations can now be an “above the line” adjustment to income. Even if you don’t itemize for your taxes, a donation up to $300 will reduce your taxable income this year.
Other Ways to Support GRACE
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. This difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to the charitable organization designated by the customer.
- GRACE is registered as a non-profit charitable organization to receive donations.
- GRACE’s AmazonSmile link is https://smile.amazon.com/ch/262752858
- Once a customer logs into AmazonSmile and selects GRACE – Green Bay Area Catholic Education Inc. – as a charity to support, the donation to GRACE will be generated from purchases including those purchases via Amazon Prime.
This is a wonderful opportunity to promote and capture donations from Amazon shoppers, and when partnered with the payment option of Amazon Scrip (4%), it increases our efforts to raise more funds for GRACE.
The children of the GRACE Catholic schools will benefit from your gift today! Through gifts of stock, annuities, life insurance, property and in-kind services, you can support deserving children with the opportunity of a faith-filled, quality education.
Students in Need
Parents can assist another GRACE family in financial need by giving an additional $50 during the enrollment process. Within GRACE’s online enrollment system, TADS, simply click on the appropriate box to donate $50. This amount will be automatically added to your payment plan and taken out according to the payment schedule you set up.
Please contact the GRACE’s Development Office to make a gift or obtain more information on how to support excellence in Catholic education.
Any year-end donations that are received or mailed to GRACE postmarked on or before December 31st will be acknowledged and processed for the year end. If you wish to make a year-end donation in person during the week of Christmas/New Year, please make an appointment with Lisa Niemuth, GRACE Director of Development, at 920-499-7330, ext. 1011 as the GRACE Offices will be closed for certain weekdays in observance of the holidays. Thank you for considering GRACE for year-end charitable donations!