A whole new learning for a whole new world. At GRACE we grew from the traditions of Catholic education and created a forward-thinking, high-tech, high-achieving, faith-based school system whose primary focus is individualized learning. Through strong parenting, your child inherited kindness, faith, curiosity and ambition. Through GRACE, we want to let these qualities flourish in the likeness of Jesus and ignite a passion to excel. While each of our schools is unique in its personality and curricular focus, we all share in the benefits of a GRACE education.
- Every GRACE school is fully accredited.
- Individualized learning – instilling character and confidence in your child
- Shared training and resources – collaborating for a strong network of learning
- Faith-based values that teach mutual respect – resulting in fewer bullying issues
- Focus on academic excellence – striving for the success of every student
- Strong parent involvement – partnering with GRACE schools to support your child
- Spiritual nurturing of the mind and body – educating the whole person
- Technologically pioneering – providing students with the latest tools for learning
Catholic Values and Dedication
Catholic values and a true dedication to nurturing the gifts of every child are at the heart of a GRACE education. In a world where so many things seem beyond our control, GRACE schools help our children make sense out of the complex world around them and reinforce the foundation parents establish at home. The sense of family extends to each GRACE school where there are high expectations for learning, individual responsibility and personal character. GRACE’s integration of faith, academics and morals allows grade school children to better understand the world around them as we develop the next generation of leaders.
At GRACE, the safety of your child is of the utmost importance. That’s why each school has emergency response policies and security protocols to keep each school a safe environment for learning. In addition, we mandate VIRTUS® Training, a safe environment best practices’ program for every employee, clergy and volunteer to protect our students from physical, sexual and emotional abuse.
Each person has an inherent dignity as a beloved child of God. The Diocese of Green Bay is committed to providing a safe environment in our parishes, in our schools, in our Faith Formation programs and in all our ministries, especially those that serve youth and individuals at risk. To learn more about the programs and resources available through the Diocese of Green Bay to live out this commitment, please visit the following link: Diocese of Green Bay | Office of Safe Environment.