- April 6, 2018
- Rock Garden Banquet Center
- Contact St. John Paul II Classical School for information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Divine Mercy Gala Three-fold Purpose:
- Showcase Catholic Classical education to new SJPII Friends
- Celebrate our SJPII Community Life during the Easter Octave
- Raise funds for SJPII Classical School growth needs.
Guest Speaker: Father John Broussard, CPM, a Priest from the Fathers of Mercy, and Rector of the National Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help.
- In the year 2000, Pope John Paul II established the Feast of Divine Mercy and canonized St. Faustina, Patron Saint of Divine Mercy.
- Also in 2000, Pope John Paul II elevated then Father David L. Ricken to the Episcopacy as Bishop David L. Ricken.
- On Divine Mercy Sunday, 2005, Our beloved School Patron Pope St. John Paul II died and entered heavenly glory.
- On the Feast of Divine Mercy 2014, Pope John Paul II was Canonized a Saint, and Bishop Ricken named our school after the saint who made him a Bishop!
- On Divine Mercy Weekend, 2018, St. John Paul II Classical School will host its first Annual Divine Mercy Gala!