Presidents of Green Bay Area Catholic Education (GRACE), Notre Dame Academy, and St. Norbert College Announce Additional Benefits of CatholicLink Partnership
CatholicLink is a partnership to create world-class Catholic education, pre-k through college, in Greater Green Bay.
Parish Employees Now Eligible for Partnership Benefits
The leaders of CatholicLink—an innovative partnership to advance Catholic education in Greater Green Bay—announced today an additional perk for working within the areas’ Catholic schools and affiliated churches. The CatholicLink tuition discount at CatholicLink partnering schools will be extended to parish employees from the 23 affiliated parishes.
Those sharing the news include GRACE President Kim Desotell, Notre Dame Academy President Kevin Shaw, and St. Norbert College President Brian Bruess, who seek to grow Catholic education in the region at all levels—pre-K through college.
In 2015, CatholicLink announced a joint tuition benefit open to all benefit-eligible employees of the three education partners: GRACE, Notre Dame Academy and St. Norbert College. Employees receive at least a 50 percent tuition waiver for their children to attend any of the three organizations—regardless of which partner school they work at.
Today, CatholicLink leaders announce that benefit-eligible employees of the 23 sponsoring parishes are now also eligible for the joint tuition benefit offered through this unique partnership. These Green Bay Diocese parishes provide religious guidance and financial support to GRACE’s nine schools and Notre Dame Academy.
“We are pleased to offer this tuition benefit to the parish employees,” Desotell shared. “Our goal is to create an environment where more children—in and out of our school and parish communities—will intentionally choose Catholic education.”
“This is also an important tool for us to help with retaining and rewarding the exceptional work of our parish staff. We appreciate their partnership and want to recognize their contributions,” Shaw said.
Employees from the following parishes are now included in the CatholicLink employee tuition benefit:
- Annunciation Parish
- Holy Cross Parish
- Nativity of Our Lord Parish
- Our Lady of Lourdes Parish
- Prince of Peace Parish
- Resurrection Catholic Parish
- Ss. Peter & Paul Parish
- St. Agnes Parish
- St. Bernard Parish
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish
- St. Francis Xavier Cathedral
- St. Francis Xavier Parish
- St. John the Baptist Parish
- St. John the Evangelist Parish
- St. Joseph Parish
- St. Jude Parish
- St. Mary Catholic Community Parish
- St. Mary of the Angels Parish
- St. Matthew Parish
- St. Norbert College Parish
- St. Patrick Parish
- St. Philip the Apostle Parish
- St. Willebrord Parish
Newly appointed president of St. Norbert College, Brian Bruess, shared that he is honored to be a part of this collaborative effort.
“The work of CatholicLink is an extension of our collective missions. We are all called to provide a unique, high-caliber, Catholic education for our local and global communities. It’s terrific to see that together we are finding new ways of advancing what we offer and how we offer it,” shared Bruess.
What is CatholicLink?
CatholicLink is an innovative partnership of pre-k through college institutions committed to creating world-class Catholic education in Greater Green Bay. The partners are Green Bay Area Catholic Education (GRACE), Notre Dame Academy and St. Norbert College. This model of individually owned and operated schools working together to advance elementary, high school and college Catholic education is unique nationally. To learn more about CatholicLink, visit www.gracesystem.org/catholiclink. An overview video is also included on this webpage.
Who are the CatholicLink Partners?
– The GRACE system has nine schools that provide excellence in early childhood through eighth-grade education and serves the 23 Catholic parishes within the Greater Green Bay community. GRACE schools range in offerings and locations, and each has its own distinct history, focus and parish connections. GRACE is among the largest Catholic school systems in the state of Wisconsin.
– Notre Dame Academy is a college preparatory high school in the Catholic tradition founded by the Norbertine order, sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet and the Diocese of Green Bay. Notre Dame Academy’s high-caliber educational community is focused on outstanding learning and creating a lifetime of opportunity for all students.
– The only Norbertine college in the world, St. Norbert is a four-year, Catholic liberal arts college, devoted to the Norbertine traditions of community, prayer and service to others. Founded in 1898 by Abbot Bernard Pennings, the residential campus today serves approximately 2,200 undergraduate and graduate students from throughout the United States and more than 30 countries.